Challenge Name: 2015 Snagged @ the library challenge
Challenge Origin: GeekyBloggersBookBlog – Click to join the challenge.
Dates: Jan 1st 2015 to December 31st 2015
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2014. You can join at any time.
- Read at least 12 books from the library. There is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
- Any format will work for this challenge (print, ebook or audio) as long as you checked it out from the library it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
1. Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
2. Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
3. Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
4. Stalking the Bookstacks: Read 50+ books
To join in with this challenge please head to the original post over at The Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and follow the instructions there.
My Target – Dewey Decimal (12 books)
Books so far:
1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell